Y en el primer día ...

Una cancioncita para empezar el año.




(I Ain't) Missing You
John Waite

Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here, and you're miles away
And I'm wonderin' why you left
And there's a storm that's raging through my frozen heart tonight

I hear your name in certain circles, and it always makes me smile
I spend my time thinkin' about you, and it's almost driving me wild
And there's a heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight

I ain't missing you at all since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you, no matter what I might say

There's a message in the wire, and I'm sending you this signal tonight
You don't know how desperate I've become
And it looks like I'm losing this fight
In your world I have no meaning, though I'm trying hard to understand
And it's my heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight

I ain't missing you at all
Since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you,
No matter what my friends say

And there's a message that I'm sending out,
Like a telegraph to your soul
And if I can't bridge this distance,
Stop this heartbreak Overload

I ain't missing you,
I ain't missing you,
I can lie to Myself

And there's a storm
That's raging through my frozen heart
Tonight

Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
Felicidades y otras cosas buenas
ZoePé ha dicho que…
Más cosas buenas, que junto con las de dex ya son muchas.
Feliz año nuevo!
Besos.
TORO SALVAJE ha dicho que…
Gracias por la canción.

Saludos.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Esta mujer es pura energía,buena forma de empezar el año
JOAKO ha dicho que…
Comienzas fuerte, bien...
Tacirupeca Jarro ha dicho que…
Me encanta la energía de la Turner. Ya me sorprendió de jovencita en Tommy (película de The Woh) en su papel de Acid Queen (por cierto, ¡originalmente el papel lo iba a hacer Lou Reed!), y me sorprende cómo ha seguido conservando ese chorro de vitalidad.
Alberto ha dicho que…
A todos:

Me gusta mucho la Tina Turner, y como dice Magnolia me trasmite mucha energía.
No se si vengo fuerte como dices Joako, pero te aseguro que me da energía para llegar el día 7 a la oficina.
Gracias por las felicitaciones.
Un abrazo a todos

Entradas populares de este blog

De nuevo Caramel