Ayo

No puedo dejar de oir en estos días...

Echadle un ojo a Ayo



Get out Of My Way


Get out of my way
It's not the let to say
I don't want to go, straight
So get, get, get out today

Would you around in circles
On a big, on a board
Each round i'm getting mostress
Cause you block my way home
Would you i'm in danger
Cause i rather to kill
So if you don't want swallow my anger
You should keep your who and shem
Just keep your who and shem

Get out of my way
It's not the let to say
I don't want to go, straight
So get, get, get out today

Get out of my way
It's not the let to say
I don't want to go, straight
So get, get, get out today

Would in my memorities
Since you've been forgot
Don't in their hope your sense more grow
You've been to board
And now you really want it so

It's not the let to say
I don't want to go, straight
So get, get, get out today

Get out of my way
It's not the let to say
I don't want to go, straight
So get, get, get out today





Life Is Real

Some people say that i'm to open they say it's not good to let them no everything about me and they say one day they will use every little things against me but i don't mind maybe they're right that's just how it is and i got nothing to hide.

i live my life the way i want i got nothing to hide nothing at all life is not a fairy tale life is about more cause life is real.
i live my life the way i want i got nothing to hide nothing at all life is not a fairy tale life they should know taht life is real.

A friend of mine gave me an advice he saiybe careful and think twice before you talk about your life protect yourself just keep quiet the more they know the harder they try to spoil your ways to spread lies and even though i know he could be right i just said i..

i live my life the way i want i got nothing to hide nothing at all life is not a fairy tale life is about more cause life is real.
i live my life the way i want i got nothing to hide nothing at all life is not a fairy tale life they should know taht life is real.

Me i be ayo ogunmakin fear no foe i am real from head to toe just like my heart and my soul.
Me i be ayo ogunmakin fear no foe i am real from head to toe like life is real and you should know.

Comentarios

TORO SALVAJE ha dicho que…
No la había escuchado.
Bonita voz. Muy bonita.

Saludos.
Nacho ha dicho que…
Yo ni siquiera la conocia.Me gusta.
Abrazzo.
Alberto ha dicho que…
Es que ser rumano-nigeriana nacida en Alemania tiene que ser una mezcla explosiva. Mirad aquí
Fatima ha dicho que…
Me llevo Joyful en el coche para este viajecito corto (me voy a Tortosa dos días). Es todo un descubrimiento. Gracias, Alberto. A ti y a tus músicas :)
Alberto ha dicho que…
Me alegro que te guste Fátima, pero la letra que tienes que aprender 8y practicar) es la de " Get out of my way" del album Gravity At Last.
besotes
Nacho ha dicho que…
Explosiva la mezcla...
y arriesgada.
Pero salió buena.
Me gustan los resultados de los mestizajes (de siempre).
Pero a lo que íbamos, canta bien.Sí.
;-)
Un beso.
Juncal. ha dicho que…
Era Yo, Juncal, que no me doy cuenta que aquí estoy en cuenta ajena.
Sorry
Alberto ha dicho que…
Venga Nachus, no te hagas pasar por Juncal para enviarme esos besos :-)
besos Juncal_Nachus
Nacho ha dicho que…
No eran besos(plural), era solo uno.
Abrazooote.
bambu222 ha dicho que…
Pues me ha encantado Alberto, aunque no sé inglés.Tomo nota de este descubrimiento pues mi cultura
musical es nefasta.Abrazo.

Entradas populares de este blog

De nuevo Caramel